Friday 11 May 2012

Double Booked


ED! ED!! Ed come here. Quickly. Listen, I've just thought of something.

What?

When's your school show?

What show?

The CONTI END OF TERM SHOW THAT YOU'VE GOT A LEAD PART IN. THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN REHEARSING FOR WEEKS. What other school show would I be talking about? When is it?

Dunno.

Oh God! I bet it clashes with Singin' in the Rain. It's bound to. Where's that letter with all the school dates on? I thought it was in this pile. Or was it on an email? I can't find anything in this place. Switch the light on. Who left all this rubbish here? This is impossible. Brian!!!
Let me look on the computer... God there's dozens of emails here from school - I haven't opened half of them. Shit. Here it is. Junior show at the Shaw Theatre 18th July. Matinee 2.30, evening performance 7.30. Right, now find that schedule thing that came yesterday. Wednesday 18th July - Team Green, matinee 2.30, evening performance 7.30. I knew it! You can't be in two places at once. What the hell are we going to do?

I don't know but you'll have to sort it out. 

Hey, you lot. Look at this.

Not now Joe.

No look, it's sick. You know that Tupac rapper g that was shot four times.

No.

Yes you do. So, he's dead, right , proper dead but they made this kinda hologram thing of him and played it at some festival in America. It's sick man. It looks like he's really there, like, on stage like for real. Rappin' and movin' around and stuff. Everyone in the audience was well freaked out. Look, I'll play it...

Find out how they did that. Now.











No comments:

Post a Comment